It's time for an overhaul of the QuitSmoking.com logo (site overhaul to follow).
Your logo design might actually save a life if it helps smokers decide to quit smoking.
We need a fresh and new logo that attracts people who are trying to quit smoking.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
QuitSmoking.com sells quit smoking products and provides lots of free smoking cessation information.
A new logo should include the domain name QuitSmoking.com (with the Q and S capitalized). A no-smoking symbol like we currently use quickly conveys the idea of the site, so it's probably something to include, although we're open to other ideas.
Site colors will probably remain red and black, but again, we're open to other ideas. Keep in mind that we will be redesigning the site (and hope you'll participate in that contest when it is launched).
- "QuitSmoking.com" in the logo
- Q and S should be capitalized
- Something bold. Bold fonts, bold symbols.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Don't make the letter Q look like a no smoking symbol. This has been done before.
- Don't make the letter Q with a cigarette. This, too, been done before. A million times.
- Don't use skulls or other macabre images.
- Don't use images that might make people think they will die or get sick.
- Don't want wimpy, thin letters. Quitting smoking requires a bold, decisive step!