Square Foot Gardening
We are a gardening company. We created the square foot gardening method and our goal as a company is three fold:
1. Help people grow their own food, thus avoiding recalls, pesticides and getting the best tasting food.
2.Make money from their gardens and end world hunger. We teach people how to make a nice part time income growing and selling cash gardens.
3. Our ultimate goal is to end world hunger. We sponsor projects all over the world helping people grow their own food. We teach that we should not be sending food to 3rd world countries. That makes them reliant on us. We should be teaching them how to grow their own food in small, simple ways, that way they can become self sufficient.
We have been in business for several years and are planing on going national in the next year or two.
We specifically target non-gardeners. 3 types.
1. Those who have never gardened because they think it's either too hard.
2. Those who think its too expensive.
3. Those who think it's too much work(with our gardens, you don't have any weeds to pull!)
4. Those who would like to garden, but don't know how.
Our primary demographic is mom's between the ages of 24-35. They want to feed their families more wholesome food, but buying organic is too expensive for them. We want our audience to see us not as some huge bureaucratic corporation, but as a down to earth company that focuses on the average person. We need a fresh new logo that shows us as a progressive, forward looking company.
Our goal is to end world hunger and we want our image to reflect that. When people see the logo of the red cross or habitat for humanity, they think of helping people. We want others to see us that way too. We need our logo to be simple, yet effective. I have attached our current logo plus two images. The current logo is currently in dispute with our publisher, so we need something that looks very different. It cannot have the same colors, font or style.
The second image is Mel Bartholomew, the creator of the system. His hat is iconic for the system, so if the logo could include a hat like his, that would be great(not required). Our system also deals with Square foot Gardens which are small raised bed gardens that work on 12"x12" squares. (hence our current logo) If there was a way to add the system somehow in the logo without it looking like our current logo, that would be great as well.
An image that shows us as a company that focuses on helping others. Square Foot Gardens are specifically vegetable gardens. We focus on helping people growing their own food. We want people to think of growing your own food, of being organic, when they look at our logo. The 3rd image is one of our boxes. This is just for reference of what our products look like. any questions, email me at: email@example.com