Wie NancyCarterDesign das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I would like for others to design my logo. I'm too close to it.
Nancy Carter Design
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Well, like those of you interested in my contest, I am a logo designer. You can see my work at my website.
My primary cliente are entrepreneurs, start ups, and small businesses. I have a healthy and diverse client base. I present my services as solution-based rather than creative impulse or nancy-styled design. Customized solutions. I also interface with vendors on client’s behalf.
I dislike my logo … funny, it never occurred to me to change it! It's old, dated, and neglected from the onset... but it has worked well for me despite!
- something fresh and creative
- designs in black only
- perhaps an face icon. I have red curly hair, chin or shoulder length. big smile. This idea would have to be executed in such a way to build trust. I would not want to be represented as a flaky creative, but as a smart problem solver.
- I sit with my legs crossed like this at my computer. Hunched. not sure thats a good start of an idea.
- perhaps a play on my nickname (Nan) and my last initial ( C ) when pronouced together they say my first name
- open to ideas
- vector file native to Illustrator preferred.No photoshop, please.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- nothing styled after my website
- no color or shades of gray
- nothing 'out there' or overly edgy
- please work something into the text if you present a typograghy logo. Must a have a kick or a hook of some kind
- too many of the above ideas rolled into one design. I like SIMPLE!
- nothing sexy