HI, i'm a studio manager for an advertising company. Over the years i have gained a lot of contacts in many areas of the media world. Because of this I have started up the company McShane Productions.
Because of my time in the industry i have built up a list of 'goto' people when i need something done. I want to become the middle man, booking people to carry out the work.
Quite a broad target range. - I want to be able to attract anybody from a local plumber wanting a logo designed to a major client, needing a photoshoot arranged.
I want people to come to me if they need anything produced. Be that a Corporate Identity (logo/stationery etc), TV ad to be produced, Photoshoot to be arranged etc.
Because of the range of things i do, the logo cant be to specific on one field i do (see below). This might mean the logo is just copy based?! I leave it to you. But i would like the logo to be modern looking.
Colour options - i leave it to you, the only thing is can the colours complement each other (i.e. using Adobe Kuler) So that when i produce stationery, i can sample some of the colours.
The logo will be used on my website and stationery.
Some of the things i offer:
• Print Brokering - I can arrange any job to be printed, be it a business card or 200 page brochure, at a range of printers.
• Print Production - I can be hired, or I can hire people to Press Check work.
• Design - Anything from Corporate Identity to Page Layout.
• Retouching - Anything from simple etching, to high end fashion/product etc.
• Packaging -
• Photography Producers - I can supply freelance producers to run photoshoots, organise quotes from a number of photographers etc,
• TVC Producers