Updating the brief to reflect a change in product strategy on our side. We loved the entries so far but we changed our product name over the last couple days and now need a new focus. The rest of the branding remains unchanged.
We are looking for a logo for our virtual world solution called "The WORLD". We are a company that creates online experiences around some of the biggest media IPs in the world. We create virtual worlds and social games for fans of major films and music artists. The logo will become part of the individual logos for each of the worlds we create. We may tweak the logo itself to make sure it works well with each brand we are working with but want to be sure we carry over the same logo structure and overall style. Format would be that the Brand Name we are working with would be 60% of the logo with our brand (The WORLD) as a sub-title at 40%
Green Day ROCKBAND, Beatles ROCKBAND, Lego ROCKBAND - We want "The WORLD" to work like the ROCKBAND logo, able to stand next to the biggest brand names in a category and promote our brand identity.
"The WORLD" is the ultimate solution for bringing fans into the worlds of their favorite brands. "The WORLD" technology creates true experiences for fans that pick up where other media leaves off. "The WORLD" is a backstage pass to meet your favorite band and a passport to become a citizen of the universe of your favorite movie. Open the door to your favorite world by simply going to a website. Beautiful graphics, easy access, real experiences.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We have 2 main target audiences for this brand:
1. Consumers - we’d like to create a brand that resonates with consumers so that whenever they see the FTX logo, they know they are going to get a high quality authentic experience.
2. IP Holders and Investors - the brand should also appeal to investors and IP rights holders with the recognition that we are major players in the market and that we treat licenses with the care they deserve by being faithful to the guidelines and spirit of the IPs we work with.
We are looking for a logo to represent our solution which is both technical and service based.
1. No cartoons or clip art looking icons.
2. The logo should be bold, clean, simple and easy to read.
3. The logo should look good in all sizes (from a giant banner at an event to a tiny webpage legal bar and everything in between)
4. An iconic image of some sort is recommended but not mandatory
5. Fewer colors with cleaner separations is better
6. We are open to your creative ideas.
7. Logo should feel modern and sleek
8. Logo should work in black and white as well as color
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten