Wie Lynette Turner das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Maat Professional Services is launching another contest. If you've entered one of our contests before you will know that we give attention to detail and feedback! Let's have some more fun - and design something fun and creative. This logo will be used on a variety of materials.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
What we want designedA logo that reflects the Frontenac Developments brand.
Frontenac Developments Stands For:
- Catering/targeting the urban professional, and single traveler for short/long term stays
- All age groups including families
- Top-end service – variety of vacation propertiesThe Image
- Prestigious (not pretentious)
- Contemporary with a European feel
- High-endCustomer Experience:
- Customers feel good when they are there
- It draws people to want to come back (high customer service, quality, offers variety and convenience)
- Clean, fresh, light and airy, friendly, transparency
- Why we want it designedLogo Usage
- Signage (Exterior & Interior)
- Marketing collateral (door hangers, brochures, business cards, etc)
- Clothing (Slippers, robes, towels)
About the companyFrontenac Developments is the second in a series of properties available for long and short term stays. Frontenac will EVENTUALLY become the parent brand to http://www.nuvohotelsuites.com and other rental properties.
A combination logo: Symbol and Text.
A logo that in some manner combines both a symbol and the company name.
The symbol and text can be integrated together, side by side, or with one located above the other.
The logo should be designed using bold colors.