UPDATE: First, thanks to all for your submissions. After seeing some of the designs, here is some general feedback of where I'm leaning.
* I like the designs that are presented on the green background so I can get an idea of how it will look on the site.
* I like the all caps versions
* I would like emphasis to be on the word Validator. "Free" and "Site" can stand on their own preferably on the same level.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I would like a simple but unique logo for a new tool that I will be releasing to the public shortly. This is a web tool that crawls your entire site and reports on validation errors and dead links. You can learn more at the website. freesitevalidator.com
- I would like a logo that can be swapped right in place of the generic one that is there now.
- I would also like to keep the words "Free Site Validator" in the logo.
- About the same height and width of the current logo. Must look good within current template.
- Would like to stay in the same color scheme as the website, but open to suggestions - whatever looks good.