Wie info24_pg das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
ITS Exchange is to be a b2b marketplace for traffic information and a community for the traffic industry.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The ITS Exchange (ITS=Intelligent Transport Systems and Services) is b2b service on the internet where the traffic industry (air/sea/land) can
• sell traffic related information to interested parties
• securely share traffic information with their partners
• discuss traffic related issues in a community
We feel that the ITS Exchange provides a smart new way to exchange transport and traffic related information (road traffic, air traffic, sea traffic) and want to convey that in the logo.
We want two deliverables:
1. A logo
2. An iphone style version of the logo (for mobile applications etc). This version does not have to include all the elements of the large version of the logo
- A web 2.0 look and feel
- A professional look
- A clever yet simple design
- Good looking in large versions (e.g. on printed banners) as well as in small versions (e.g. on the website)
- Created primarily for white background
- All artwork must be delivered in Adobe Illustrator CS3 vector file format
- Since the url has a dash "-" between ITS and Exchange, we'd like the logo to include that as well. In other words "ITS-Exchange" and not "ITS Exchange"