A collaboration of companies have joined forces to offer an educational event on Technology for the Wood Manufacturing Industry. The event is called C.I.M 4u ( Computer Integrated Manufacturing 4 You) I would like a logo designed around the name of the event, something showing modern technology is what we are after. the logo could be incorporated as part of a website address (if possible)
Computer Integrated Manufacturing 4 You
We have an exciting announcement! A new partnership between alphacam and 3D Analyzer Software, hallmarks the beginning of a technology fusion that will revolutionise the wood working industry! The partnership has been forged to create seamless integrated manufacturing environments.
We are celebrating this event at the Letterfrack Furniture College, on the 16th of January, with an agenda to educate companies and the industry about significantly reducing the costs of production.
Guest speakers, representatives from machinery companies, software houses, industry consultants and professionals will all be attending to witness a live demonstration of the seamless integrated solution.
Don't miss this wonderful networking opportunity!
Who should attend?
• New users to CAD/CAM Technology
• 2D users wanting to upgrade to 3D Modelling Technology
• CAD/CAM users wanting to automate their working environment
Why should you attend?
• Social and networking benefits
• Comparison of different production methods
• Meet the college staff (explore possible future relationships)
• Explore the possibilities of CAD/CAM technology
- Item 1...Must have the name of the event as part of the logo
- Item 2 - Tagline - The Technology Partnership That Will Benefit Your Company
- Item 1...