A diverse medical company looking to run a microblogging platform for internal use only.
Various teams of multilingual professionals from a range of disciplines, geographies and demographics.
We are looking for a logo for use on an internal microblogging platform.
According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synapse):
"In the nervous system, a synapse is a structure that permits a neuron to pass an electrical or chemical signal to another cell. Synapses are essential to neuronal function: neurons are cells that are specialized to pass signals to individual target cells, and synapses are the means by which they do so."
Two synapses can be seen in the attached NeuronsSynapse.jpg but the concept to pick up on is neural/nervous networks rather than the form of the synapses themselves.
- Blue Shades or Multicolour
- Interconnected Networks
- Individual Nodes
1. Avoid clipart/cartoons - needs to look corporate, not cheap.
2. Avoid words other than "synapse" as this is a multi-lingual environment
3. Avoid sex/gender/race/etc.
4. CMYK and RGB palettes attached with preferred colours - the first three (blues) being the most dominant
Preferred file formats:
- Adobe Illustrator (AI) in CMYK
- JPG, PNG and/or SVG in RGB for web
- Include names of font(s) used, ideally with online source
PS The work will be passed on at cost to the client.