New state sleep medicine association requires a strong, clean and modern logo that conveys such characteristics as excellence, authority, professionalism and leadership
Georgia Association of Sleep Professionals
The GeorgiaAssociation of Sleep Professionals, established in July 2008, is a statewideassociation that strives to enhance the quality of human life by supporting anenvironment in which sleep medicine professionals can provide the highestquality of care. Our members are physicians, technicians, researchers,students, and sleep centers and labs, all providers within the specialty ofsleep medicine.
GASP is aimed at the providers, not the public. Please visit http://www.gasleep.org for Vision, Mission and other details if it will help inspire you.
A memberdisplaying the GASP logo at their practice, in their literature and promotionmaterials, is demonstrating a commitment to
- thebest sleep medicine practices consistent with current scientific knowledge,
- leadershipin sleep medicine, and
- accountability,collaboration and open communication.Take a look at GASP's affiliates for an idea of what's out there for sleep medicine logos: http://www.gasleep.org/Links.htm
- Logo for use in print and on web.
- Color logo but must be faxable and still recognizable, possibly need an accompanying grayscale or b/w version.
- Full association name in the logo and separate complimentary shorthand versionusing GASP acronym.
- For large promotion pieces, medium sizedecals, and small notations such as "Member of GASP" mentions in ads and onmembers’ business cards.
- Would like image element of logo to be useful as background image.
- Need a strong logo that conveys such characteristics as excellence, authority, professionalism and leadership.
- Modern and clean without looking too hip, young and trendy. Should attract the providers; does not need to attract the general public.
- Ying/yang symbol, a classic sleep emblem, in some form or fashion, deconstructed as opposed to literal.
- In an abstract form, may want to incorporate state of Georgia image ... last priority.
- Favor soothing colors such as blue- Here are some logos we like and think will provide some inspiration: http://www.gasleep.org/images/GASP%…spire.pdf- final art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- Brightflashy color schemes
- Too hip, young and trendy