Wie MUSCATDESIGN das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
See Attached Word Document
We are a clinic in a country called Oman (Middle East) . Our center was founded in 1995 and is in the process of transforming into a multi-specialty medical center & hospital. Our flagship department is Cardiology (Heart) but we also have doctors that span other specialties.
In Oman our brand is synonymous with: Quality, Professionalism, Caring and Friendly.
Our Tag Line is "It all about caring"
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The target audience spans all members of the general public. We are not targeting any specific demographic.
We have doctors of all disciplines within our practice - Cardiologists, General Physicians, Gynecologists (OBGYN), Gastroenterologists, Pediatricians, General Surgeons etc.
The emphasis should be on clean, professional and readable collateral.
1. The logo needs to showcase some of the qualities that exemplify us.
2. The logo will need to stand out on large hoardings on the building exterior and at the same time look good on stationary or staff uniforms.
3. It needs to be clearly visible and recognizable even from a distance when its on a signboard on the road.
4. It will have to be on a white background.
1. Avoid thin or slanting fonts. (We need to replicate it in Arabic as well)
2. Avoid replacing letters with symbols, so as to avoid confusion when the logo is translated into another language.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out but is not too playful.
1. Avoid neon colors or colors that you cannot identify with being in healthcare.
2. Colors should be easily reproducible by sign board maker and for stationeries, etc.