Wie trayner das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Needing a logo and bug for new training and consulting group.
Randy Dickson & Associates
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Randy Dickson & Associates is an offshoot of an established training and consulting group. The company will serve the private sector - corporations, companies and professional associations. RD&A will also provide training and consulting, but there will be a heavy emphasis on professional speaking. The new company will require a unique and seperate market presence.
From a marketing standpoint, we hope to leverage over thirty years of experience, emphasizing originality, experience, and integrity. In fact, these three attributes could be integrated into the logo.
- Bold, simple bug and logo.
- One concept that has been batted around is that of a medallion. Think about the JDPowers and Associates awards.
- Another componenet considered is the creative interaction between the characters RD or even RD&A. One pencil mock-up had a lower case r overlapping a lower case d - with the characters contrasting in color somewhat.
- Right now, the color schemes are variations of teal blues and golds.
- One of the mock-ups kicked around had the RD characters in deep, glossy gold - "embedded" in a dark teal blue.