Wie TeslaIntegration das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Tesla Access & Integration
We provide remote access to our client's home and business providing them total control to their electronic systems.
What we provide remote access to:
- Lights (on/off)
- security (arm/disarm)
- surveillance (view cameras)
- irrigation (sprinklers on/off)
- doors (lock/unlock)
- a/v equipment (on/off, volume control)
How we do it:
Using an iPhone, blackberry or other web-enabled device, our client can log into their home or business and control any of the items listed above.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target is a business owner or executive (35-55), travels often and needs an easy way to keep an eye on their home and business while away.
*** LAST DAY FOR SUBMISSIONS. Forget about the requirements, if this was your company, what would YOU do? ****
Our existing logo is all text and doesn't do a good job explaining what we do. We're hoping you can incorporate some graphic(s) or image(s) that gives our target a better understanding of who we are and what we do. (We provide mobile access to our clients home and business)
1. Create a graphic or image that helps explain what we do
2. Include the company name in the logo
3. One possible theme for the logo is showing how we connect our target to their home or office remotely.
4. Please supply vector graphics .eps preferred.
Incorporate our brand color into logo: #00759b (Pantone 7468C), feel free to introduce other colors (#ff6418 as an example), too!
We like Trajan Pro, you may consider using that font for the text