Wie de la phi das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are in need of a simple and elegant logo design for a local music school. Contest submissions can expect quality feedback in a timely manner as we would like to establish a good reputation.
Updated Design Brief | Please look
Taos Music Lab
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The client is Taos Music Lab which is run by a single instructor, where piano is the primary focus of the school.
The logo will be implemented into the future website of Taos Music Lab in addition to email newsletters and existing print publications. This logo is our starting point for the project.
We are looking for talented, professional, and responsible artists to enter this competition. We would like to start building relationships with some of the artists in this community, so those who enter this contest can expect good communication on our end.
File Format ExpectationsThe winning artist must present the finished design in a zipped folder with the following files:- -original vector format (.eps or .ai)
- -high resolution jpeg preview
- -text file with artist contact informationPlease .... serious artists only. Do not enter if you cannot provide the correct file formats.
- Vector Format
- Creative Thought
- The words "Taos Music Lab"
- Musical elements such as quarter notes, half notes, breaks, 1/16th notes ... you get the idea
- The design to scream MUSIC!
- Simple colors (the design should be strong enough to stand on its own in one solid color, but feel free to play with color as well)
- Original artwork
- Clean and easy to read
- the designer to have fun!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- overly complex
- hard to read
- sloppy source files
- copyright problems
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten