We're a woot.com-like startup - focusing on refurbished PCs and Notebooks, wanting a fresh, new logo.
UsedMicro or usedmicro or usedmicro.com
We are a brand new e-commerce site selling quality refurbished PCs and Notebooks to the retail market. We have a big company backing, but want this to be a totally separate brand.
We're in need of a super-cool, professional-looking, simple, sleek logo design, evoking feelings of economical/thrifty, reliability, quality, and fun.
Here's some possible angles we want to try and establish, through logo design:
* usedmicro is run by professor micro, who handpicks and refurbishes machines; takes great pride in offering quality items and a quality price... only one thing sold at a time -- professor can only hand so much on his own....
or we're completely open to other ideas/branding.
- company name in logo (either: "UsedMicro", "usedmicro", "used micro" or "usedmicro.com" - we're open to variations with or without the .com)
- high resolution logo for use on web-site
- logo on transparent background
- art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- overly computer or techno/digital type themes
- infringing on woot brand or copy-cat type design