We are looking for a new logo to be used on our new website, HTML emails, printed materials, promotional items, etc.
The logo should incorporate the idea of 8 systems (think: 8 dots, squares, etc.) in a clean, professional design, including the name of the company and the URL:
Church Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy
1. Keep it masculine - the vast majority of our target audience are men, so we'd like to stay away from feminine colors and designs (ie: nothing pink or purple, no flowers, etc.). We want to convey stability, strength, and progress (think: blue, solid, strong).
2. Nothing too elaborate - we are a practical, step-by-step, "put this training to use today," kind of company. So, please keep the design clean and crisp, but don't try to make it "too slick."
3. The typeface should be clear, bold, and easy to read. We want something that stands out and is very clear about who we are. Again, be careful not to be too fancy or playful.
Please provide at least three styles of your logo design:
- Horizontal (ie: for top of website, emails, etc.)
- Stacked (for tighter spaces, promotional items, etc.)
- One Color (for single-color imprints)
For each of these styles, the files we will require are:
- Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo