Australian based online IT store, InstantIT, needs a new logo for its new web site.
InstantIT is an Australian based online IT store dedicated to providing competitively priced IT hardware with fast delivery. A new logo is needed for the impending launch of a new site redesigned from the ground up to provide a faster and more user friendly experience for customer.
- logo should consist of phrase "InstantIT" with a graphic
- letter casing for "InstantIT" can be changed
- "InstantIT" should be more prominent than in the previous logo (see current site)
- no set colours, but limit to 3 or 4 and prefer egg shell blue, orange and compatible shades
- should reflect speed and user-friendly nature of site
- logo should be flexible enough to rearrange into different forms for use in different site layouts, stationery, business cards, etc. e.g., graphic can be placed at the top or side
- (bonus) graphic can be used as favicon for site.
- (bonus) logo can be reduced to 1 or 2 colour version for printing on clothing
- file in vector graphic file format (.svg, .eps, etc) or Adobe Illustrator file (.ai)
- colours shouldn't be fluorescent, dark and gloomy, or brown/rust-like tones
- logo shouldn't have a horrible crescent protruding from the bottom that makes it difficult to fit into a new website design