We are looking for a clean looking logo that is consistent with the web 2.0 look and feel. The logo will be placed on our website, http://www.Outrank.com, and in printed materials, such as brochures and forms. The logo should work well with the current look of the website. The logo should have the graphic (if any) to the left rather than above and use the following capitalization: Outrank.com.
The service we are providing is the following: We build a website for local businesses and advertise their website on the internet. We make sure their business and website appear in all of the major directories and search engines. We have found a way to deliver incredible results for our clients and we can do this for a low monthly cost to the customer. Our focus is on providing our clients (i.e. Plumber) with an unparalleled way to find their customers (i.e. someone looking for plumber services) on the web. The logo will only be seen by our client (i.e. the Plumber), so that is our “target market.”
The logo should give an impactful feeling. It should provide feelings of power, results, and cutting edge technology. We are helping our clients grow their business and they should feel confident in our ability to overcome the tough challenges of advertising effectively on the internet.
Words that come to mind are the following: powerful, cutting edge, impactful, partner, confidence, trust, smart.
Our target audience is between 35-55 years old, typically male. They provide local services, such as plumbing, mortgages, locksmiths, pest control, computer repair, etc. These are people who are concerned about a high return on their investment when they choose an advertising partner, and we want them to feel like they’ve made the smart and right choice by working with us.
Colors: The colors of our website are blues and orangish/reds. We are willing to change these colors, if needed, but it’ll be much easier for us to integrate your logo with our current color palette. Feel free to pick colors that would match our current color palette well.
Fonts: These should be clean and streamlined. We are reaching a business customer and therefore the fonts need to look professional. Since we are also a high-technology computer providing online services, the font should not be contemporary. For the company name, “Outrank.com,” the O should be capitalized and the rest of the letters should be lowercase. The .com should be at the end of the word.
- We would like a clean and professional logo design that will be used on a Web 2.0 type advertising services site.
- Vector graphics so we can also use the logo in print – AI or EPS.
- We want a logo that is brandable, as there are so many logos that look the same out there.
- A logo that meshes well with our current site template.
- A professional looking logo that also conveys high-technology.
- No clipart.
- Nothing overly distracting
- Don’t just use stylized text and nothing else
- No kiddie, cartoonish, or curvy fonts
- Nothing that looks like an existing large company’s logo
- Nothing that looks like another online advertising company’s logo
- No photographs