Help improve the self-esteem and social skills of the less fortunate by designing a logo for the launch of this literacy program for the homeless.
Mobile Loaves & Fishes LIFT Program
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Mobile Loaves & Fishes (http://www.mlfnow.org) is an Austin, TX basednon-profit whose mission is to "provide food, clothing and dignity"to the homeless, hungry, and working poor. In 2009 we will launch a new programcalled LIFT (Literacy Impacts the Future Today) which will provides homelessadults an opportunity to participate in a reading improvement program. Asuccessful reading literacy program will provide improved personal confidenceand social skills, self-esteem and less reliance on social assistance programs.Improving adult basic literacy has a direct impact on employment and theeconomy.
We want a logo designed for the launch of this program. We want to unveil thislogo on a variety of promotional materials including printed items as well asused on our website.
Visit http://www.mlfnow.org/lift for moreinformation. The art used here is just temporary and will be replaced with thewinning logo.
- Primary emphasis should be the acronym LIFT with the tag line Literacy Impacts the Future Today.
- It should also say (although it can be small) a program of Mobile Loaves & Fishes.
- Since the program is about literacy we envision the use of books, but are open to any imagery that would evoke the essence of the program.
- Colors should coordinate with the existing Mobile Loaves & Fishes logo which can be downloaded and viewed at http://www.mlfnow.org/site/PageServ…tive_forms
- Final product should be an eps vector file in saved in CS2
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Don't want intricate designs
- Don’t want an abundance of color. We are a non-profit and should be want to print t-shirts, etc we want to use as few colors as possible in order to save costs.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten