Wie smallritualcoffee das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a brand new non-profit called Small Ritual Coffee Society. We are opening a non-profit coffeehouse designed to be a venue for music and expressive arts, a centre for social action, and a third place for our community.
This logo will be on our business cards, website, stationary, and promotional material
Small Ritual Coffee Society
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are looking for a logo that captures (at least in part) a specific ethic. As the name implies, we believe that life and community happens around "small rituals", for us, coffee is ritual. We need a logo that is clean and simple. Something that conveys a feeling of warmth, authenticity, and continuity.
We want the words to be the focal point of the of the logo, but a graphical element is a must too. There is an irony to the phrase "small ritual"... feel free to explore that. Explore upper and lower cases, monochrome layouts, you name it.
We will give feedback as the contest progresses
Please read the discussion comments for furthers details / ideas.
- graphical "coffee" related element (less prominant than the name...)
- Colorwise, you choose...
- Explore monochrome, duotones, and grayscales. I've seen some logo / images with just 2 colors that I totally love!
- Winner will need to provide the following- Native file format including all layers
- High res (at least 300dpi) vector format
- All fonts used
- We would prefer to have the PMS colors as well.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Nothing cheesy or on the nose
- Not edgy or intense.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten