Wie LegacyLaw das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Legacy Law Group, LLC
I am a practicing lawyer getting ready to open my own law firm. The firm will specialize in estate planning, elder law and estate administration.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The target market will fall into 3 categories:
1. Families with young children ( for estate planning services)
2. Elderly individuals who need nursing home care (for elder law services)
3. Individuals who have lost a loved one (for estate administration services)
I am looking for a logo to represent my law firm - Legacy Law Group, LLC.
1. Proposed colors would be blue/green. I am open to suggestions.
2. No Cartoons
3. Nothing too elegant.
4. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
5. I would like to see the logo with and without the firm motto: "planning for the future to protect your past"
6. One thought was to use a tree in the logo - like a "tree of life" concept to symbolize new beginnings (birth), death, and family (family tree idea).
7. Here is an example of a logo I like - http://www.lindquistlawpc.com- it is clean and clear (although the colors are a little too basic)