Dvour.com is a web application that will allow users to create and share recipes effortlessly with their friends and family. Focusing on design and creativity, Dvour goes beyond plain text and pictures. Users are able to create digital recipe cards from their own pictures or graphic designs.
Think of us as the "Twitter" of recipe sharing. Dvour's overall functionality is designed to be simplistic. The goal of the site's design is to be "clutter free", unlike those other recipe sites.
- Users that have an artistic bent with a passion for cooking.
- Mostly Female
The logo should be gender neutral. Focus more on creativity/cooking aspects of the web application.
We are looking for a simple, but creative logo that will draw instant recognition from users.
- Looking for a clear typeface. (Nothing too bold or over the top though)
- An icon would be wonderful, but it is NOT required. (Think of it more as a secondary requirement.)
- No Cartoons
- Do not incorporate the ".com" into the name.
Logos I Like:
- Twitter, Digg, Engadget, Slickdeals, Cookstr
Logos I Don't Like:
- Reddit, Recipe.com, foodnetwork.com
I am a sucker for pastel colors. They are usually gender neutral, but are easy on the eyes and work well for web applications.
Colors I like: Purple, Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue
Stay away from pink or black.
I am not very fond of gradients. I much prefer solid colors that look good!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo