Wie Caligent das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Launching soon will be a new e-commerce site focused on selling beauty products, cosmetics and fragrances. We are looking for sleek, sexy, and classy logo.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Site will be targeting women specifically, so the logo should use feminine colors and design.
We will need several sizes for web and print. We would also like the source files just in case we need to make any edits.
Payment is half down and half upon delivery.
We have ran 2 contests recently and have awarded both thus far.
Feedback will be limited in the beginning as we need to wait until designs start to come in. During this phase, please pay attention to the star ratings we give each design to get an idea of what direction we're headed. We'll later give specific feedback if and when we need to.
- Website address is 911BeautyShop dot com. We prefer that the ".com" is included in the design somewhere, but it doesn't have to be prominent if it will distract.
- We prefer logos that are enclosed in frames, meaning a shape such as a square, rectangle, etc.
- Put some work into the logo. Don't just give me a logo made up primarily of fonts.
- Color choices are red, pink, orange, and lighter shades of the spectrum.
- You may use up to 2 colors in the logo in addition to black and white. It would be best to go ahead and show us at least 5 different color variations of your choice so that we have more options to choose from, thus increasing your chances of winning too.
- Think conservative, high class, with a touch of sexy and/or flare.
- Logo must be unique from anything else you have worked on.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No clipart
- No images
- No weird, crazy, or hard to read fonts.
- I'll post more of what I don't want in the contest depending on what I start to see.