Wie Cohort4 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
REV is an organization run by a group of Tulsa area teens called YPI. The goal of the project is to get teens in the Tulsa metropolitan area motivated to be active volunteers in their communities. YPI believes teens want to make a difference; YPI is here to make that happen. Our goal is to show teens what opportunities volunteering can offer. Furthermore, it can open their eyes to potential career paths and also help build bridges between students and leaders in the community. We will create a website where teens can create a profile based on what their interests are and link them to volunteer opportunities. We would like for teens to view volunteering as an opportunity and not a requirement.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target audience is American teenagers. Particularly, responsible, studious, and active teens. Although our target is a younger crowd (ages 15-18) we would like for it to be legit looking because it also needs to appeal to non profit organizations.
We would like a design that appeals to both teens and parents. We want something innovative. We do not want the colors to be gender specific (i.e. Pink). We do not want anything religious and childish. Some other guiding thoughts:
- We don't want this to look like common logos
- We want something hip, sophisticated, and savvy without being bizzarre
- We want a logo that uses the name REV (all caps) and includes an icon that captures the spirit we are looking for.
- The spirit we are looking for is one of energy, enthusiasm, youthful exuberance, making a difference.
- We aren't looking for a literal icon (i.e don't use cars)
- We are open to color choices.
We wish you well in the contest and thank you for your creative efforts!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten