Wie Bodhipaksa das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We've recently redesigned our website. We like the look -- it's clean and crisp, but the words "Wildmind Buddhist Meditation" look a bit lonely and bare up there. We'd like some kind of graphic to accompany those words or to be integrated into them
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Wildmind teaches Buddhist meditation. We are meditation geeks who love finding out about how the mind works and love sharing with people ways that they can be happier and more fulfilled. We are down-to-earth and not at all hippyish. We go for friendly clarity and can't abide woolly "spirituality." We're about helping people find depth in their current lives, and not about escapism.
We want an original design. It must complement the existing website design. Please take a good look at the site. The logo could either be an image integrated into the text or a freestanding image next to it.
- My preference would be for something warm, friendly, and maybe organic.
- The name Wildmind suggests (to us) both the fact that the mind can tend
to be kind of crazy and that the mind, when freed of negative thought,
can be radiant like the sun, spacious like the sky, and infinitely
creative like nature itself. These could be staring points for images.
- White would probably work best, given how strong the background color is.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- We do not want a picture of someone meditating!
- We don't want anything that looks like a candle, or a lotus.
- We don't want anything overtly Buddhist, like a Dharmachakra (if you know what that is) or a Buddha image.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten