I am publisher/founder of UrbanDigs.com, a NYC based real estate brokerage firm and blog. We are in the final stages of launching a brand new analytics platform for our readers to follow the Manhattan real estate marketplace in real time. The key to our platform is that users can compress the analytics to follow different segments of the Manhattan real estate market. The data is high quality, the content is high quality, and the brand of the company is very good after years of writing unbiased content on the Manhattan residential sales market.
Targeting all followers of NYC real estate markets, brokers, wall street types that read the macro content and real time discussions on state of NYC marketplace. Many buyers and sellers of Manhattan real estate read my blog. This new site will be cutting edge and real time. The new site offers real time stat tables, charts, and an interactive discussion forum for users to connect with each other.
BE FREE TO GET CREATIVE! LOGO DESIGN AROUND "UrbanDigs.com"
Two main requirements: Font Focused, Tagline incorporated
1. We are more into FONT STYLE/DESIGN and then using the font to incorporate into the logo itself (colors/design). We are less interested into having some strange icon or symbol that readers have a hard time understanding how it relates to our site. But don't let that stop you from trying to tempt us!
We have the site designed so it really its a matter of creating a logo that fits in with our business and target clients - something that says:
1) Savvy real estate market analysis
2) Expert real estate advice.
3) The best market data for real estate buyers.
2. Under the logo should read text embedded in the logo design itself that reads: "Manhattan Property Real Time Analytics & Investment Strategies"
If you want to take a chance messing around with the letters 'U' in Urban and 'D' in Digs ('UD') that is fine as we have come to be known by that abbreviation in the blogosphere.
We prefer NOT to have any symbols of houses or city landscapes, even though you may want to because our site is real estate focused. I just think that is played out too much. Something unique!
Attached are three screenshots: one of MAIN PAGE and one of a CHART PAGE and one of SAMPLE FONT we might want to see what designers can do with. GOOD LUCK! Send over any questions please or request for more images.