Wie AlexKGoldfarb das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We need a logo for our Canopy Tour. This is a zipline tour through the rainforest. This is one of the largest and most extensive tours on the southern Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
Osa Canopy Tour
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Our project is located on 800 acres of primary rainforest and is home to hundreds of different animals and thousands of different plants. People going on the tour can expect to be safely harnessed to a device that will allow them to "zip" from tree to tree on a steel cable. From this height people can see plants and animals that are only up at that height in the "canopy" of the treetops. We would like the logo to be simple, elegant, and use some of the colors and animals found in the rainforest
1. The logo will be a circle, more or less
2. The word "Osa" will be on top. Possibly it could be arched like a rainbow, but not necessary. Just an idea
3. The word "Canopy" will be in the middle of the circle, more or less.
4. The word "Tour" will be at the bottom and could possibly be arched like a smile.
5. We would like the colors to be bright and could include reds, oranges, blues, greens,
6. We would like some of the following animals to be incorporated into the logo.They could be peeking out from behind the letters or be in the middle of the circle, or be poking out from the sides or top of the circle as well. It would be best if only 1 -3 animals were used because we would like it to be not too busy. Animals could be: Parrots, Spider Monkeys, Howler Monkeys, Iguanas, Tucans, Plant leaves as well, 3 toed sloths.
7. the animals should not be in the form of photos but instead a artistic representations. They could be detailed or simple.
8. The logo should be easy to read.
Was Sie nicht möchten
1. No "cartoon-ish" animals
2. Not too crowded-leave some "white space"
3. Logo has to be easy to read.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten