Wie Dialoger das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Simple, clean & striking logo needed for one of the leading loyalty marketers in the United States, Jill Griffin. This logo will end up on books, CD-ROMs, marketing materials and on websites. Win this contest and see your logo show up all around the world on a wide variety of marketing materials!!!!
Jill Giffin | The Loyalty Maker
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Logo design is needed to brand a leading loyalty marketer, Jill Griffin. To see an overview of where the existing logo is being used and to learn more about Jill Giffin, visit http://www.LoyaltySolutions.com . PLEASE NOTE: the new logo will replace "Jill Griffin | Griffin Group" and will have new words in the logo.
- Logo should be Clean and striking.
- Logo should be printable in color and black-and-white
-Use Red, black and white as the ONLY colors
-readable as a logo in the corner of a powerpoint slide, from back-of-the-room
-give both "Jill Griffin" and "The Loyalty Maker" equal emphasis if possible; or give "Jill Griffin" more emphasis and use "The Loyalty Maker" as the tag line. NOTE: "The Loyalty Maker" has a registered trade mark at the end of it.
- The logo should translate well to all mediums including packaging, print, web, email newsletters and identity systems
The logo should be compact enough to work in both a standard horizontal and vertical banner ad
- The logo should be clear to read at small size (fitting on a business card) but not too clunky if displayed large
Designs should be presented in the follow variations:
- Up to three colors (using Red, Black and White)
- One color option
- Logo reversed out of a single background color
- Final # of selected color of Red (PMS and RGB) needs to be provided by contest winner
- Final source files to be provided by contest winner
- Final jpg or gif to be provided by the contest winner