Wie D Photography das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I am an entrepreneur running a wedding photography business servicing clients who care about quality, modern, and unique photography. The business is centred around not just taking photos but actually providing clients with "works of art" that they can be a part of.
Currently this is a small business, but in 5 years time, I would like to see it expand to not just to local clientele but to take the business and its name nationwide, as well as international.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The desired audience for the business is young professionals/mature clients. Individuals with respect for photography as an art form.
The business is directed towards the upper middle class and upper class market. The target audience would be booking weddings at upscale locations. The logo will hopefully have strong brand recognition.
We are looking for a logo to represent our modern wedding photography business - Dudek Photography.
website for reference:
blog for reference (in construction)
A Few Thoughts:
1) No Pink or Feminine Colors Please
2) Feel Free To Try Different Colours (current logo is orange but I have been thinking about possibly blue)
3) A modern twist on a logo for a business targeting an upscale market.
4) Needs to be easily legible and quickly recognizable
5) Logo will be used on website, blog, and business cards
6) Experiment with different types of fonts
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten