The American Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AIPS) is a new “non-profit” organization that serves the following capacities:
- Professional Association for Clinical Pharmacologists (i.e., Pharmacists and Physicians)
- Development of National Treatment Guidelines
- Hosts Continuing Medical Education programming
- Clinical Services
- Medical Service Reimbursement
- Patient Education and Advocacy Programs
- Technical Experts – Drug Information and Medical Practice
The organization is looking for logo, stationary and business card layouts.
Currently in development
Looking for a bold, clear, impressive professional organization logo that embodies an organization, healthcare and strength. The organization is going to represent pharmacists and physicians who focus on optimizing prescription therapies to improve healthcare.
Logo & Layout Goals:
- Bold tranditional colors (no pastels)
Potential images – could include “pillars” or other images of strength and support
Some General Ideas:
Do not use: medicine bottles, caduceus, prescription pads, Rx, capsules, tablets, syringes, mortar & pestle, US flag, star, etc.