Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are creating a new website where people can create online savings accounts with a difference. We are looking for a professional but fun no fuss logo and matching mascot.
The website will be called itsmymoola.com so we have decided the mascot should be a cow. We think he should be black and white with a pink udder. Should be fun, bubbly and cartoonish. He is the banker so he is clever - might have glasses or a dicky bow to portray this. He might store the money in a milk urn which is labelled My Moola.
The logo and the mascot should complement each other in their use of colour and the logo may possibly incorporate elements of the mascots image.
The logo and mascot should be separate.
We have no tag-line at the moment but may have in the future so we would like to see variations of the logo with and without a tag-line.
- Logo should be bold and able to stand by itself with no major detail
- professional corporate logo but it must also be fun
- use thicker, rounded fonts
- appeal to our customers who are web savvy and between 15 and 34
- The logo and the mascot should be separate but complement each other in the colours used and possibly incorporate elements of the mascots image