Wie Bill Curry das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Listening.to is a fun little personal project I'm working on to help independent (unsigned) and local musicians promote their music/merch/shows online without the hassles of a record label.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Listening.to will be a one-stop shop for all-things music. Users will be able to publish their music, learn an instrument, download tabs/sheet music, find new music, etc. The main focus of the site is to help musicians distribute their music/merch online without the need of a record label, and to connect listeners to independent music that they'll like.
Here are some words to help inspire creativity that could be incorporated in the logo:
song bird, musical notes, music theory, sheet music, tabs, piano keys
Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help you! Thanks in advance!
- Simple but effective
- A design with the whole URL (listening.to)
- Important: Looks good in two-tones (ONLY two colors, no gradients), but there can be a multi-colored version too... but all submissions should include a two-toned version. Here's an example of what I mean, where the background is one color and the logo is one color.
- Needs to be in vector format, either a .ai or a .svg
- Keep the color scheme somewhat dark, but not boring. There can be subtle and/or tasteful use of vibrant colors
- I'm not a big fan of graphics hanging off to the side of text, though at times it can be fitting. Ideally though, I'd like the graphic to be incorporated within the type face. For example: in this one, how the house fits in perfectly with the text
- Important: The whole URL should be the same font size and case (the '.to' portion should not be smaller than 'listening'). The URLs will read like sentences, so one part is not less important the the other. For instance, 'listening.to/Daft+Punk'
- I tend to like simple, solid color illustrations rather than drop shadows and gradients
- The logo must be horizontal (landscape), but there can be a vertical (portrait) style one too.
Was Sie nicht möchten
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten