Wie drewjoh das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We're starting work on a new bug tracking and project management app (web based).
A play on plants or flowers growing instead of just using bugs for the icon would be wonderful!
!!! ----------- !!!
Hey guys, my days are very full, so I apologize if I don't rate or comment on your designs right away. I WILL rate and comment though, please be patient. Thanks so much!!
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We're looking for a simple, clean, elegant, memorable, web 2.0ish logo.
A wireframe of our app can be seen here: yipmedia.com/projects/dbug_overview.png The logo found in the wireframe is NOT what we want! Please don't use that as a reference.
We don't yet have a color scheme, so that's completely up in the air also.
A great example of the type of logo we have in mind would be something like the logo at: appsydaisy.com But please don't let that stifle your creativity or options! I'm open to so much more (which is why I'm here, right?) =)
- Would prefer all letters be lowercase (but I'm open to it if you can make it work otherwise)
- We like the idea of it being a logo easily put into a favicon for the website, or a 32x32 icon for small branding, etc. Again, not an absolute requirement.
- Color scheme is open; we do like blues (who doesn't?), greens, reds or browns.
- We don't have a tag line as of yet.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Don't want a "cheap" looking logo.
- Don't like hard edges on fonts (like pixel fonts)