Wie bernatz das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Need a logo that can be acceptible to corporations, professionals, schools and small business owners. Since anonymous feedback can seem "scary" to some it needs to be something novel and non-threatening. This logo should be in two parts. Part one of IPhone App-like square with a simple and bold icon within it. One idea is to use the work "VOX" in some manner. One idea is to make the "o" into an exclamation point.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
This is an interactive anonymous feedback platform which runs like an email program with one side of the communication being anonymous. It operates much like a reverse Twitter service using text. Instead of one to many, it's many to one anaonymously. People can "vox" (send anonymous feedback messages) to other people in their life such as doctors, friends, co-workers, etc. so that they can improve themselves or their services. The unique aspect of the service is that you can interact with the anonymous sender while they maintain their anonymity.
- Item 1...Needs to be a simple and eye-catching icon that ideally could be used as a IPhone App button, next to ot below the button logo will be the Voxopolis name
- Item 2...Easily recognizable, bold, simple design
- Item 3...Highlight the word Vox or Vox Me in the button logo. One design element could be using the word VOX with the "O" or "o" being the circle at the bottom of a exclamation point. Something like this . . . VoX with the exclamation point being part of the "o"
- Item 4...Voxopolis or VOXopolis is required somewhere
- Item 5...Taglines are "The World's Anonymous Feedback Portal" or "How Am I Doing?"
- Item 6...Style and color scheme is open
- Item 7....Possibly conveys confidentiality and safety of one's identity
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...No pastel colors
- Item 2...Nothiing busy and complex
- Item 3...One big logo. I am looking for a IPhone-like App button logo with the Voxopolis name next to or under the button.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten