We need a logo designed for our web application Werkstatt42, which means workshop, home shop, a place where you repair or build something, and it usually looks like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rab36/2183813078/. The product is a web application though.
We need a logo designed for our product Werkstatt42, which meansworkshop, home shop, a place where you repair or build something, andit usually looks like this. The product is a webapplication though.
Our company is bauland42 and it's logowas designed here. Bauland means"building land", which is similar to the Bauhaus. We are not building houses, butsoftware.
The Werkstatt42 is an innovative projectmanagement tool and an intranet. It is easy to use, simplistic, welldesigned and innovative.
We'd like the logo to be "in thetradition" of the Bauhaus, that means simplistic, good design, a verygood-looking font and staid colors. It should be similar to the companylogo, but not too much. We definitely like the 42 to be incorporated asin the company logo.
- A logo which is part of a series. That means make a logowith which we could easily design a similar one if we created anotherproduct. Layered graphics will help us.
- Vector graphic
- Welike the idea of "something round" and "something square-cut" in the companylogo. The square-cut part means "we are building projects here", andthe round part makes it innovative.
- Staid colors, not necessarily the same as the company logo's colors, but well-fitting.
- Innovative looking
- More than just the logotype, but not much more
- no shadows, no 3D effects
- no parts from the Bauhaus logo or other copyrighted logos and fonts
- no Douglas Adams-links