We're a high-tech, software developing, Silicon Valley startup. We make both fun consumer focused websites (think iPhone games, FmyLife, or icanhascheezburger), as well as more enterprise focused products (think Omniture, Quantcast, ComScore).
We are young, brash, and forward thinking. Please design something accordingly.
Using the word Vaporware (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware) is meant as a joke and ode to all the failed product in Silicon Valley over the years. We of course are creating real marketable software and web based products.
1. Other major tech companies (potential clients).
- The logo needs to be distinguished enough to showcase in a meeting with companies like Google or Apple.
2. General internet consumers.
- Needs to be able to sit on the same page as the character attached below. Easy enough on the eyes that we can put it at the front of the website.
Here are some of the things we'd like the logo to reflect:
- Tech/web based industry
- Please use as few colors as possible. No logos with 3-4 different colors. 2-tone max.
Below is the mascot for one of our websites. If you would like to incorporate him in some form you can. The logo will need to both standalone as well side-by-side with the creature below.
The creature takes on many different colors, sometimes green, sometimes red, etc. So don't be constrained by trying to only design for the color of the image below. Any colored logo will be looked at and considered.