Wie POD LLC das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
My Sweet Greece Bake Shop
We are a group of young entrepreneurs looking to start a Greek Specialty Bakeshop. Our recipes are from first generation Greek migrants. We aim to offer traditional sweets in non-traditional packaging. There will be a small storefront but most of the business will be wholesale distribution to groceries and restaurants. Togethe with our sweets, we will offer coffee andother hot beverages.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- Greeks who do not have the time to create desserts that their parents used to make.
- People looking to bring desserts to parties.
- Couples looking for dessert vendors for their wedding reception.
- Restaurants looking for dessert vendors.
- Groceries looking to sell desserts.
- Theme should balance tradition with younger Greek appeal.
- Should be equally appealing to non-Greeks without losing the Greek identity.
- Candy colors are welcome to signify "sweets".
- Use of blue and white to signify "Greece"
- Use of imagery denoting "sweets in a box", "ribbons", "balloons", "Santorini Windmill", etc. are welcome.
1. JPEG or PNG image.
2. Raw files (PSD or AI or formats that can be opened in Photoshop or Illustrator)