Wie CITYDEAL das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
CityDeal - CityDeal.de
Our company offers consumers restaurant, beauty (spa, cosmetic) and event deals at more than 50% off regular price. The deals are targeted to the user's city (e.g. London) and can be bought directly from our website.
The deals only run for 1 day. During this 1 day, a certain threshold of buyers needs to be crossed or the deals will not take place (e.g. if 20 buyers get the deal, it will take place). This encourages customers to recommend the deal to their friends via facebook, email and twitter. Also you do not go for a nice dinner on your own, so this encourages the social aspect as well.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Main target group is female and 25-45 years old. Mainstream with a potential slightly higher than average income. Our target group is very social and likes to mingle both online and offline. They want to visit nice restaurants, spa facilities or events while saving money at the same time.
• Logo should contain name of our company “CityDeal” (without quotations).
• We want the logo to be young, vibrant, fresh and highlight the social aspect as well as the savings/coupon aspect
• Logo should be a text logo with certain symbols mixed in to highlight the brand promise (see one bullet above)
• However the logo should also be not too playful (i.e. certain degree of serious CI).
• Font must be legible and clearly defined (no cursive or goofy script and not too small).
• Color scheme should broadly match the one currently used on http://www.citydeal.de (green, blue, white) - broadly match means that you should use green, white and blue but you can change the intensity, shade and colouring within those colors.
• Logo can be reproduced on a white or colored background but with clear contrasts.
• We will need all source files in all major formats. We need to hold the ability to alter colors at will and provide additional formatting at will (e.g. fully layered PSD-File).
• Ability of file to reproduce logo in all sizes.
• Usable for web and print.
• Must contain ONLY original work (no reuse of third-party material).
• Winner must transfer the copyright for the created artwork.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten