Wie FlyBy One das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a US based company currently developing a technological platform that aims to revolutionize the fast food industry through successful implementation of cutting-edge technologies and sophisticated web applications. The system we are developing will accelerate the payment transaction process for Quick Serve establishments and will tremendously enhance customer experience through personalized service.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target market is composed of Quick Serve customers in the USA, young, urban professionals typically in their mid 20’s to mid 40’s. An overwhelming majority of this market have very tight, working schedules. Because our target demographics have a fast-paced lifestyle, they will have very regular meal schedules and will naturally depend on favorite food choices as their preferred orders. Our company is targeting the specific market niche of Quick service franchises, developing systems and technologies that ensure speedier transactions and ultimate convenience, benefiting both customers and fast-food business owners alike.
The logo will represent the technology we are currently developing. We want to combine the concept of customer, innovation, and technology as the core elements of the logo. Here are the requirements for the design.
1. The logo should include the typeface “Expresso Pass” as part of the design.
2. The design should signify an improved technology that energizes and innovates the mature industry of Quick Serve franchises.
3. The logo should be very professional in overall feel and design. It should convey the concepts of customer, innovation and technology.
4. The design should also give the feeling of speed, agility, and efficiency.
5. You have free reign on color combinations or schemes as long as the logo appears crisp, modern, innovating, energizing, and not soft or cartoony.
6. Feel free to be creative. We are open to any and all alternate suggestions and design symbols as you keep in mind the concept, guidelines and requirements in your design.
7. The best logo submission that we believe perfectly represents the underlying concepts behind our progressive technology will be declared the winner.