Wie ShannonGBW das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Our client is an independent female artist who provides customers with high quality, personalized, unique functional creations in interior and exterior architectural installations of mosaic murals, handmade art tiles, and
and custom concrete surfaces. She is A Skilled Artist, Trustworthy, Creative, Organized, Resourceful, and Professional. But most of all, her work is DISTINCTIVE. Her logo should reflect these traits.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
1) Local homeowners in the upper-middle and upper income brackets
2) Local businesses
- The logo design should reflect the type of materials our client works with - which are "hard" materials such as concrete and tile. While these materials are sort-of masculine, the logo should also reflect the fact that the artist is FEMALE.
- The design should have a refined, DISTINCTIVE feel to it.
- One idea we had is to incorporate a hard hat image - but other ideas are encouraged as well
- Our client will also use this logo to stamp into concrete - so it should not have any small details that would not transfer. It should be CLEAN AND BOLD AND SIMPLE.
- We do not have any preference to color, so we are looking forward to your thoughts!