Wie Andrewh das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a new business in London. Our concept is of offering innovative, creative space for teams, managers and business leaders to come to our space to meet. think. create. innovate.
We are facilitators by trade. We want the logo to scream innovation - but we also want it to represent what we do - providing space and facilitation for people to get some head space in a room - thinking and creating space. We want it to be both fun and attractive, but also show business credibility - without being stuffy and corporate.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
This is a business to business offering. We want to appeal to a broad range of clients - though in fairness it's likely to be administrators, personal assistants or clerical staff who first find us. We work a lot in the social enterprise/voluntary space, as well as government - though we want to appeal across sectors.
We require a logo which we can use:
1) On our website
2) Business cards and stationery
3) Brochures and marketing materials
4) High resolution
It needs the following features:
1) Fresh, contemporary
2) Scream innovation and creativity
3) Needs to show what we do - HeadRooms
4) We like colour - bold and strong
5) Must incorporate out strapline. meet.think.create.innovate
6) We use tahoma font in our marketing
7) We use lower case text in our branding
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten