Identity for management consulting company.
Lookup what the key bridge looks like in washington, DC to reference it!
The logo and type should evoke a sense of gravitas and stature consistent with an established firm. The mark should have and etching of woodcut print quality similar to the engraving found on currency or stock certificates.
The logo should contain the full text Key Bridge (not Key Bridge Group and not KBG).There should be a version that includes the phrase “alwaysimproving performance” and a version without the phrase.
- vector files compatible with adobe CS3
- any associated font files needed to render
- use PMS Blue 282 (R=0 G=32 B=78), Grey 401 (R=189 G=183 B=177)
- The identity should stylistically represent or make reference to the design of the Key Bridge in Washington, DC.
- design style consistent with bank notes or currency
- clipart elements
- no KB or KBG
- all caps fonts
- times new roman