FlightPad - an iPad rental service: Cool logo and background for iPad needed!
Tell us About Yourself
We are in the process of starting up an iPad rental service. The goal is to customize the iPad , content, apps for targeted audience. Example of content: News (Newspapers, Magazines), Movies (Pre-downloaded), Games, Information (Travelling info, destination info), Entertainment!
The company's customers (end users) are travellers all over the world. We believe that our customers are in the age of 20-50 years old, businessmen as well as families that will rent a FlightPad for entertainment during there journeys.
We will reach these travellers in the following ways:
- Directly through “booths” at for example airports and train stations
- Through Charter companies and airlines like Thomas Cook, Tui and Norwegian Airlines
- Through our website
We want a fresh logo that can capture the feeling of new and modern company but still appeal to the general public. We also are looking for a cool and nice background image for the iPad (1024x768 in 132 dpi).
Some thoughts of ours:
- We have a Toucan bird in mind as a kind of mascot (attached). The use of the Toucan is NOT a requirement but we like the idea of a mascot.
- If you think of a slogan to match the logo, please let us know what it is. (Not mandatory.)
- We have a website template that we already bought (still in beta-mode but screenshot attached). Keep in mind that the "logo" in the screenshot is just one that came with the template. Domain name will be flightpad.se
- Also attached is a blank layered psd of the iPad for easier presentation the background image.
- The logo will be used for both website/screen and print.
- It’s preferable that the logo can be used on both a white and a black background
-The files we will require are:
Print file format - .eps (CMYK)
Web file format - .png (with transparency) and layered .psd (RGB)