Wie Niviksha das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We're a group of financial technologists setting out to reinvent the way people invest their money. We want to do this by providing a set of simple, easy to use tools and services that empower investors to understand their investments and make well-informed decisions. We think that the technologies our product is built on (web 2.0, social media combined with sophisticated optimization and data mining) can be used to help transform personal investing in a fundamental way.
Our brand value:
We want enable and empower our investors
We're focused on analytics, driven by data
Simple, clean, easy to use
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We want to target the mass affluent - households with investable assets of $250000 or more. Our audience is typically professionals that range in age from 30-60. We seek to market to this audience's desire for greater control, increased ability/desire to customize their investments to suit their preferences, and give them a perception that our service is personalized and exclusive to them.
we want a logo for ifoli. be as creative as you can be, but please consider the following:
What we'd like
- The name (ifoli) should be a prominent part of the logo
- We'd prefer a clean, modern look
- Abstract is good, as long as it sticks to the empowerment/transparency ideals.
- 2-3 colors max, gray is okay
What we wouldnt like
- We dont want something that's too literal (No $, line graphs, money bags etc.)
- Nothing TOO colorful or TOO ornate