Wie racerx_ das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Needing to redesign our youth ministry logo as its time to update the website and all our publicity. Payment by paypal
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are the youth ministry of a church, target audience aged 13-23 and run all kinds of cutting edge youth programs and outreaches in the city, reaching hundreds of youth each week. I'm needing to redesign or revamp our logo as its past its shelf life and needs a new look.
I'm not stuck on it, but one possibility is to keep the 'teardrop' shape as the icon while tweaking or updating it a bit, but get rid of the 'e' in the center. but i'm open to other options
I'm not really looking for a web2.0 look as it should feel a bit more modern and urban, especially as it needs to span the age gap between jr high and university so needs to have a relevant look to it. Perhaps along the lines of how many skate/surf/clothing brand logos look..
- file in vector format
- needs to say 'the edge'
- i'd like some kind of icon to go with it that would be suitable with or without the text
- functional in black and white or color
- color scheme is optional, but it should still communicate strongly even if left in black and white or greys
Was Sie nicht möchten
- bright bubbly stuff
- sillouette's of young people
- faces or people or anything related to the human body haha
- crosses or any christian imagery