We are a technology start-up from the Netherlands. We are completly self funded and supported by the Dutch government for our contribution to the knowledge economy. To give our brand a 'face' and an identity.
"Trust from insite" is the company slogan. This has to come back somewere in/under/by our corporate logo. What we do: Recommendation & Personalization on demand technologies. Whate we think: Intelligence is not a crime and we want to make technology look sexy. We like colours, communicatie science, semantic web. Brands we associate with: Moleskine, Google, Montblanc, Apple, Firefox.
My name is Gino Goossens, an 32 year old entrepreneur from the Netherlands. I started with Internet back 1993 with a website: http://www.intermediair.nl. I started with Moore Intelligence in November 2007 and hope to have fun in what I do with it.
- Tagline: "Trust from insite" (insite is correct in relation to website)
- Relate: Science and Technology 2.0
- We do: Internet Personalization, Recommendation and Semantic web
- I love fonts like ClearviewHWY
- I want: a corporate logo that I can use for Business Cards, paper, website etc.
- Not to much Web 2.0 bubble logo's, more 2.5 ;-)
- No happy logo's