There are a few communication points that we would like the logo to convey:
1. Universal – we do not want to feel or look like we are only for big businesses ( i.e. no office buildings). Also, we want to respect the fact that businesses are run by both men and women.
2. Company/Business – it’s the foundation of our name. We want to be viewed as authoritative when it comes to business and company building.
3. Network – we are creating a network of business owners/managers and can help and provide their services and advice to each other.
The “must” list:
- The logo must contain the brand name (company.com)
- The logo must be reproducible in black and white
- The logo must be usable in print and web mediums
The “do not” List:
- Do not use the color red (generally means bad things in business)
- Do not leave off the “.com” from the name
- Do not use complex shading or gradients that will not reproduce in B+W
- Do not feel that you need to use our current colors or logo mark in any way
- Do not use any clip art or stock images/illustrations in the logo
- Final logo must be delivered in multiple formats:
-- adobe illustrator (.ai)
-- 24-bit PNG (300x300 pixels)