Wie Uncle Barry das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
our preference is to stick with the same basic parameters of our existing logo, although other fresh ideas are welcome...e.g. our corporate color is "blue" (but doesn't have to be same blue color as current logo); needs to print out/transfer (and look good) on stationary, t-shirts, business cards.
Trends Retail Advisors
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
- stay somewhat conservative with design, we're a commercial real estate brokerage company based in Southern California
- may use "Trends Retail Advisors" or "TRA" in logo as name
- may use CAP letters or small CAP letters
- Item 1...prefer blue colors
- logo may be included in company name, or separate
- try to keep design simple and clean, i.e. needs to transfer well to business cards, t-shirts, etc.
- it's a real estate company, so try to keep it fairly conservative
- focus on use of company name in logo design, abstract design or variation of existing logo is okay
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...please, not too light on color scheme
- capital letters or "small cap" letters okay
- yes, we're located in SoCal but please NO palm trees, ocean, in our logo.