Wie collegeblender das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Formerly TheCollegeBlogNetwork.com , CollegeBlender.com is an exclusive online community for college students and alumni, allowing them to find out what's happening at their school and other schools around the world.
We organize blogs, tweets, questions, gossip and more by college campus and allow .EDU email-registered users to vote, comment, and share their own content on the site.
*** NOTE: If you are/recently were in college [have a valid .EDU email] and your design is chosen, as part of the prize we will also include a free PR-run for you/your site on CollegeBlender.com when we launch!
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
College students and alumni - A majority of our current early adopters are internet savvy, so we want to avoid a logo that screams web 2.0 and would prefer something that is more akin to a lifestyle brand.
- A metaphorical image that represents the blending of ideas/concepts (but please no obvious references to a blender [i.e. blades or an actual blender])
- Include both text of the "CollegeBlender" name as well as a unique accompanying graphic image. We would like the option of being able to use text only, accompanying image only, or a combination of both on the site and in marcomm materials.
- Creating a logo graphic around the letters "CB" in addition to the words is also an avenue we would like to explore.
- The logo graphic must scale well as it will be used both in web/print content as well as very small (16x16 or 32x32) as a "share" icon
- Should mesh well with current site content/direction. For reference graphics and screenshots please download the zip file at: